Why Won’t You Go To The Movies In 2019?
With all of the trailers coming out for new movies in 2019, we are all getting excited to see new movies. However, if you are like me, you will probably not go see many movies in theaters and wait until they go on Netflix. Movie theaters have seen a decline within the past year of less audience members and I can definitely give them a lost of reasons why.
- Movies are just so expensive to go to anymore. I don’t want to have to pay 10 to 12 dollars for a 2-hour movie and then pay for food on top of that? No thank you! (I mean I know I don’t have to get food but if there is food, I really can’t say no.)
- I could literally see all of these movies for free when it comes on Netflix (I know there is a subscription fee) and watch it as many times as I want while in my pajamas and eating my food on my own couch all for free!
- Honestly, there really aren’t that many great movies coming out that really get me excited to go to the theater. I know this is not the theaters faults but I need to be interested in order to spend money.
- I really would rather not pay $20 for a bucket of popcorn. I mean its good but not that good.
- Finally, you can talk as much as you want, pause and rewind and go to the bathroom at home without worrying about being shushed or missing anything.
Don’t get me wrong, I love going to the movies! When someone else is paying and it’s a movie I am interested it is the best but honestly watching it at home is even better sometimes.