What Cedar Valley Coffee Establishment Has The Most Caffeine?
So how much coffee is in a cup of coffee? Bet you wouldn't think it would vary by brand and brew? Well it does. FoodBeast did some research, and I poked around to find some totals for area coffee shops. The ones that made that info public are posted below. What I found was surprising and I'd imagine most people don't realize this, but McDonald's coffee is fairly weak compare to other places you can go. Starbucks coffee has more than TWICE as much caffeine per ounce for example. Caribou Coffee also packs a decent punch.
Here are eight coffees ranked by how much caffeine each one is packing . . .
1. Starbucks, 20.6 milligrams per ounce. To compare, Pepsi only has about 3 milligrams per ounce.
2. Caribou Coffee, 19.1 milligrams.
3. Dunkin' Donuts coffee, 15 milligrams.
4. Chick-fil-A coffee - yes, they have coffee! 13.6 milligrams.
5. Panera Bread, 11.8 milligrams per ounce.
6. McDonald's coffee, just 9.1 milligrams.
So the next time you're looking to get caffeine high quick, this should help you out!
(Sources: FoodBeast and Caribou)