We All Have Fashion Choices We Regret…
We all have fashion choices that we look back on and probably regret. I mean, crimping my hair at 13 just looked like I had tin foil all over my head! There are even some decades that we may look back on and think how did they survive and entire decade with those choices...*cough* *80's* *cough*.....
What are the most regrettable fashion choices that Americans agree on should really not make a comeback? Well, a recent survey was done to find this out and here are the top 10 answers.
1. Shoulder pads- who wanted broader shoulders?
2. Dying your hair- I disagree with this one.
3. A perm- unless you want to look like a poodle.
4. Baggy clothing
5. Too much hair gel
6. Colorful eye shadow- Only for Halloween is this acceptable!
7. Skinny jeans that were too tight- Unless they are cutting off your circulation, I don't see what are wrong with these.
8. Bangs- Wait, what?
10. T-shirts with cartoon graphics on them