Top 5 Unconventional Valentine’s Movies You Need To Watch
Valentine’s Day is here and if you have no plans tonight or plants to make your significant other sit through a sappy romance movie but don’t know what to watch, well Johnny and I are here to help with that! Why stick with traditional romance movies when you can go for comedy or stupidity?
Johnny and I are not fans of romance movies, I think we both literally have one or two favorites, but we are huge fans or stupid comedy and unconventional love. We know we can’t be the only ones who feel this way so we decided to help you in choosing the perfect movie for Valentine’s Day by giving you our list of unconventional Valentine’s Day movies!
So, grab some wine, popcorn and your pet (or significant other) and enjoy!
- The Last Song: Let’s start off the list with a couple of true romantic movies. Tiffany picked this one even though it is also a tragedy but what do you expect from her?
- The Lake House: This is Johnny’s pick for an actual romantic movie (surprising he likes one, right?)
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back: In Johnny’s words, “He says I love you and she respond back, “I know”- this is apparently why it is a Valentine’s Day movie.
- Frozen: They literally sing a song about being in love and Anna is going to marry a guy she doesn’t know even though he turns out to be evil… ok, so that didn’t work out but there is love throughout the movie!- Tiffany
- Dumb and Dumber: Johnny and Tiffany agree on this one mostly because it informed us of what the most annoying sound in the world is.