Today Is “Blue Monday”
A British psychologist named Dr. Cliff Arnall came up with the concept of "Blue Monday" back in 2005.
And he says it's because the third Monday in January is the perfect storm of peak terribleness...
1. Bad weather. - We have that covered here in Eastern Iowa....with temps in the single digits and teens...and more snow on the way!
2. Enough time has passed since Christmas that you've lost the good feelings...and now all you have left is the debt.
3. Your New Year's resolutions have failed.
4. Your motivation has hit rock bottom.
5. And you're realizing, you're now facing down another entire year of work ahead of you, without summer or any vacations in sight. (Cheer up, the countdown to "Spring Break" in on, right?)
Anyway, try to put a smile on...and do something you like to do...take a walk (inside), work-out, watch TV/movie, have a beer, make your favorite food...anything to keep your sanity during these cold winter months!!!
Credit - Manchester Evening News