Things You Will Inevitably Forget To Pack When Traveling
This will be attempt number 2 to travel home and back without any issues of delayed or cancelled flights for the holidays. Cross your fingers that this will all go well, but before even that happens, I still need to pack! If you are like me, you hate packing. I don’t just mean packing and moving your whole life, I mean even packing to travel on vacations for a few days. I am a notorious over-packer and everyone makes fun of me for it but I have to have all the right outfits and shoes! I honestly don’t understand how guys do this with a small duffle bag and just throwing stuff in there.
Although I am known for overpacking, I still end up forgetting to pack some things. Although they may seem minute, it can really mess up your traveling and vacation if you forget things. So, I am going to give you a list of the things you will most likely forget to pack while traveling so you and I can remember to hopefully pack them!
- Undergarments- Yes, I have done this and it was way too much money to replace it all.
- Power cords for laptops, phones, etc.- It will be the darkest day in your life if you forget these and your electronics die.
- A coat- Especially if you are used to warm weather, that first burst of winter air will be cold if you only have shorts and a tank.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste- Cleanliness is a priority and having good breath with keep people talking with you not shooing them away.
- Your ID & Plane Ticket- What is the point of going through all of this packing if you show up at the airport without the most important thing
Pack early and save travels!