The Best Time Of The Day To Eat Thanksgiving Dinner Is…
Does your family have a specific time to eat Thanksgiving dinner? Or is it brunch or lunch or do you just snack all day? Well, if you eat a big meal there may be a "best" time to eat on Thanksgiving.
According to a new survey, 22% of people wait until after 5 pm on Thanksgiving to eat and it seems to be the most popular time. Although this doesn't seem like a huge percentage apparently we all seem to be split on when we actually sit down to eat on a holiday like this. The other results show:
1. Before noon, 1%.
2. Between noon and 1:00 P.M., 8%.
3. Between 1:00 P.M. and 2:00 P.M., 12%.
4. Between 2:00 P.M. and 3:00 P.M., 13%.
5. Between 3:00 P.M. and 4:00 P.M., 14%.
6. Between 4:00 P.M. and 5:00 P.M., 15%.
7. Between 5:00 P.M. and 6:00 P.M., 11%.
8. After 6:00 P.M., 11%.
As for the others in this survey they either don't know what time they eat or don't celebrate the holiday. I think there is one conclusion we can all agree with and that would be that as long as you eat at some point during the day you are gonna have a good day.