My Least Favorite Christmas Songs
It is time for Christmas music and that means you will hear your favorites or least favorites for 25 days straight (or more if you start listening in November). I like Christmas music but there are definitely songs that I try to avoid during the holidays. Part of the problem is that Christmas music is overplayed and there are only so many songs for Christmas time. The other bad part about Christmas music is that too many do covers of the songs and then someone does one bad cover and ruins the song for everyone.
With this in mind, I was listening to Christmas music the other day and realized I skip more songs than I actually listen too. And of course, these are the songs that I hate, so I figured I would make a list of the top 10 songs that I think are the worst Christmas songs and really should not played.
1. “All I Want for Christmas is You”- Mariah Carey
2. "Mistletoe"- Justin Bieber
3. "Baby, It's Cold Outside"- Dean Martin
4. "Santa Baby"- Eartha Kitt
5. "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause"- Jackson 5
6. "O Tannenbaum"- Vince Guaraldi
7. "Jingle Bell Rock"- Hall & Oats
8. "Last Christmas"- Glee
9. "Little Drummer Boy"- Justin Bieber
10. "I Saw Three Ships"- Blackmore's Night
Bonus: Anything with Mariah Carey- Honestly, she is just overplayed and I am not a fan of hers.