My Country Music Workout Playlist
Do you work out to country music? Let’s be honest and just say that country music is not really the best to work out too. It is great to listen to for road trips, house parties, storytelling and just chilling, however, it just does not have the punch that most people need in order to get pumped to go to the gym and work out.
Although, I don’t listen to it often when working out, there are still some song that always pop up on my playlist or you hear in a workout class that are actually listenable when you are working out. If you are in a country music mood and want to work out to some of it, here is my Top 10 best country songs to work out too!
Country Music Workout Playlist
- “Champion”: Carrie Underwood
- “Cotton Eye Joe”: Rednex
- “It Ain’t My Fault”: Brothers Osborne
- “Life is a Highway”: Rascal Flatts
- “Before He Cheats”: Carrie Underwood
- “Dirt Road Anthem”: Jason Aldean
- “Done”: The Band Perry
- “5-1-5-0”: Dierks Bentley
- “Gunpowder & Lead”: Miranda Lambert
- “Ready Set Roll”: Chase Rice