Lysol, Clorox & Purell Have Topped The EPA’s List Of Coronavirus Killers
Besides washing your hands often, it is important to use the right cleaning products to clean up your space in order to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. The Environmental Protection Agency is here to help you find out what cleaning products you should be using to fight this virus.
According to the EPA, Coronaviruses are called enveloped viruses which means that they one of the easiest viruses to kill with a disinfectant product. However, you want to make sure you have the correct product which, according to the CDC, can be anything from diluted household bleach solutions, alcohol solutions with 70% alcohol and EPA registered household disinfectants. So, the EPA has put a list together disinfectants to protect against the spread of the coronavirus with Lysol, Clorox and Purrel Products topping the list.
Some of the products that are the best to use are:
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Clorox Commercial Solutions
- Clorox Disinfecting Spray
- Clorox Multi-Surface Cleaner + Bleach
- Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Lysol Disinfectant Max Cover Mist
- Lysol Heavy-Duty Cleaner Disinfectant Concentrate
- Purell Professional Surface Disinfectant Wipes
Check out the full article and more products on the list here.