Iowa a Top State for Healthcare in the US
Healthcare is always a big concern but Iowa cracks the top 10 for best states for healthcare.
Our friends at WalletHub had determined which states were doing the best in US Healthcare. WalletHub was able to look at monthly premiums, hospital beds per capita, physicians per capita, and percentage of insured residents.
Iowa came in as the 9th best state for healthcare in the United States.
Health Care in Iowa (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 12th – Hospital Beds per Capita
- 30th – Physicians per Capita
- 23rd – Dentists per Capita
- 24th – Physician Medicare-Acceptance Rate
- 6th – % of Insured Adults
- 8th – % of Insured Children
- 11th – % of Adults with No Dental Visit in Past Year
This is how the rest of American Shapes out:
To see more results and how the rest of the country did CLICK HERE.