How Long It Takes to Pick Out Gifts for Every Type of Friend and Family Member
According to DigitalHub, our significant other is the hardest person to buy presents for around the holidays, while dad is number two. Here are all the people you might be buying gifts for this year, and the average amount of time we spend shopping for them:
- Your kids, 2 hours and 57 minutes. That includes any time you spend searching online, walking around the Target, or both. They better appreciate it!
- Your significant other, 2 hours and 44 minutes.
- Your mom, 1 hour and 47 minutes.
- Your dad, 1 hour and 28 minutes. Mhm, that is 19 minutes less than Mom.
- Your best friend, 1 hour and 13 minutes.
- Your sister, 1 hour and 12 minutes.
- Your in-laws, 1 hour and 3 minutes.
- Your brother, 58 minutes.
- A niece or nephew, 58 minutes.
- Grandma, 49 minutes.
- Grandpa, 45 minutes.
- A godchild, 42 minutes.
- A cousin, 40 minutes.
- An aunt or uncle, just under 40 minutes.
- One of your kid's friends, 39 minutes.
- A godparent, 34 minutes.
- Your boss, just 32 minutes. (Yeah, don't spend too much time on him. He makes more than you...)