Here Are The Things I Am Going To Miss The Most About The C.V.
I can't believe my two years here in Iowa are almost up! I honestly can't even believe I am leaving the Cedar Valley next week... it all still seems so surreal. I know I have been doing a lot of writing about my favorite places in the Cedar Valley and my favorite memories but hey, I am a nostalgic person so that should come as no surprise. I mean when your first move is away from everything you know in your home state to a foreign area, you are bound to learn a lot in your new residence and of course miss a lot when you go.
Besides missing the friends that are like family to me here in the Cedar Valley and of course some of my favorite restaurants and co-workers, there is a lot more that I am going to be missing in the Cedar Valley besides that. I mean there are so many things that I may just have to come back and visit to experience it all! I have decided to put together a list of all the things I will miss from the Cedar Valley before I go. All I can say is thank you Cedar Valley, for a great two years.
- Line dancing at Deringer's on Main Street (and of course my two favorite DJ's Noah and Billy)... I mean this is where I learned how to line dance and found new friends!
- Rocking out to the classics and learning how to play pool at Roxxy's
- Scratch Cupcake runs- I mean someone is seriously going to have to mail me some of these
- Theater/Choreographing in the Cedar Valley- Whether it was for Hudson High Schoolers or being in the show myself in the community theater programs, I have made friends for life from there and will truly miss the creativity of creating an inspiring show and the stage of course!
- Having the excuse of being late somewhere because of a tractor on the road- yeah I won't be able to use that one in the city
- Long walks at Hartman Reserve- It's so peaceful!
- Haunted Houses- Honestly you all have some of the best that I just may have to come back and go through every Halloween
- Irish Fest- Literally the most fun I have ever had at a festival and one of the biggest I have been too!
- My Waterloo Days- So great seeing so much pride from the community and to be able to be a part of it!
- My YAM group at church and my church choir! So many memories so little time and thank you for including me!
- The community.... all of YOU! Thank you for welcoming me with open arms.