Famous Couples Who Got Married or Engaged on Valentine’s Day
Does it actually make sense to get married on Valentine's Day? Or is it a huge mistake? Some celebrities bought into the romance.
Here are 13 Couples Who Got Married or Engaged on Valentine's Day:
- Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart: Engaged 2009. Married June 2010. Still together.
- Elton John and a female recording engineer named Renate Blauel: Married 1984. Yes, Elton was once married to a woman. Obviously, it didn't work out.
- Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney: Engaged 2015. This one didn't make it to the altar.
- Benedict Cumberbatch and director Sophie Hunter: Married 2015. Still together.
- Christina Aguilera and guitarist Matthew Rutler: Engaged 2014. Still together, but not married yet.
- Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan: Married 1991. They split in 2000, after Meg had an affair with Russell Crowe.
- Salma Hayek and Francois-Henri Pinault: Married 2009. Still together.
- Vince Vaughn and real estate agent Kyla Weber: Engaged 2009. Married January 2010. Still together.
- Liberty Ross and music exec Jimmy Iovine: Married 2016. Liberty was freed up to marry Jimmy after her previous husband, director Rupert Sanders, had an affair with Kristen Stewart.
- Tyrese Gibson and social worker Samantha Lee: Married 2017. Still together.
- Adriana Lima and NBA star Marko Jaric: Married 2009. They separated in 2014, and divorced in 2016, even though she saved herself for him.
- Keri Russell and carpenter Shane Deary: Married 2007. Separated in 2013.
- Sharon Stone and journalist Phil Bronstein: Married 1998. Divorced in July 2003.
(SOURCE: Just Jared)