BE THERE! Chicago at Green Bay Week 1
See the rivalry that dates back to 1921. On September 9, 2018 Green Bay host Chicago, and you could be there to see each ‘Lambeau Leap’.
Whether you’re a Green Bay fan, a Chicago fan or just a fan of the game, you hear it all the time, “You need to see a game at Lambeau Field.” There isn’t a bad seat in the place, the tailgaiting is amazing, and you can just feel the 50 years of history as soon as you walk in: Starr, Hornung, Favre. Early September is the best time of the year to be at Lambeau Field!
Your exclusive packages includes
- One (1) night hotel accommodations BEST WESTERN PREMIER Waterfront at
1 N Main St Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- Check-in Sunday, 9/9/2018
- Check-out Monday, 9/9/2018
- Reserved ticket for the game at Lambeau Field in Green Bay
- Tailgate Party at Bart Starr Plaza – unlimited food and drink
- Round-trip motor coach transportation 5.5 Hours 380 Miles
Here’s the Entire Agenda for the Trip
- 6:00 AM - Bus leaves from Marion Super Walmart Parking Lot directly off Hwy 151
- 7:00 AM - Bus leaves from the corner of 1st Street and Commerical St. Waterloo.
- Flexible time between 10-11 AM Lunch Stop
- 12:00-1:30 PM Arrive at hotel
- 3:00 PM Leave for Lambeau Field and tailgate party
- 4:00 PM Tailgate Party
- 7:20 PM Game Time
- Bus leaves 45-minutes after the game
- 8:00 AM Breakfast at Hotel
- 9:30 AM Check out of hotel and board the bus for return trip
To reserve your spots on the bus, call 866-454-4514.