Lowest Paying Jobs in Iowa
Our good friends over at Zippia published an article not to long ago about the 'Highest Paying Jobs in Iowa' in which we shared with you. Now, Zippia and writer Chris Kolmar, have come up with a list of the 'Lowest Paying Jobs in Iowa'. Surprise, Radio DJ's and DJ's in general are on the list. BUT, we're the last one's on the list.
According to the statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which Kolmar and Zippia based this list off of, these are the top 10 lowest paying jobs in Iowa. We didn't even know some of these jobs existed. The dollar amount is per year.
- Motion Picture Projectionists - $17,710
- Locker Room, Coatroom and Dressing Room Attendants - $17,810
- Gaming Dealers - $17,880
- Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge and Coffee Shop - $17,980
- Lifeguards, Ski Patrol and Other Recreational Protective Service Workers - $18,050
- Amusement and Recreation Attendants - $18,290
- Bartenders - $18,410
- Dishwashers - $18,490
- Combined Food Preparation and Serving Workers, Including Fast Food - $18,500
- Cooks, Fast Food - $18,740
For the complete list of the 100 lowest paying jobs and to see if your job falls on the list, CLICK HERE.