Deery Series Heads to West Liberty This Saturday
The IMCA Deery Brothers Summer Series visits West Liberty Raceway this Saturday (April 8, 2017).
This will be the second race on the 2017 IMCA Deery Brothers Summer Series schedule. Pit gates open at 4:30 PM, and the grandstand opens at 5:30 PM. Hot laps are set for 6:30 PM with racing to follow.
The forty-lap main event for IMCA Late Models features a $2,000 payday to the winner, and $300 to start the A-Main. Also racing that night are IMCA Modifieds, IMCA Stock Cars, IMCA Northern SportMods, and IMCA Sport Compacts.
Nick Marolf took the win during the season opener at 34 Raceway (West Burlington, IA). Marolf brings the both special series and IMCA Speedway Motors Weekly Racing national point standings to West Liberty this weekend.
Grandstand tickets are $16 for adults, $14 for seniors (62 an older), $10 for students (ages 13-17), and kids 12 and under are free. Pit passes are $30.
More information is available at the www.farleyspeedwaypromotions.com website or by calling 563 744-3620.
Deery Brothers Summer Series Points: Top 20
1. Nick Marolf, Wilton, 43;
2. Darrel DeFrance, Marshalltown, 41;
3. Tyler Bruening, Decorah, 39;
4. Chad Holladay, Muscatine, and Matt Ryan, Davenport, both 38;
6. Richie Gustin, Gilman, 36;
7. Luke Goedert, Guttenberg, and Jeff Aikey, Cedar Falls, both 35;
9. Scott Fitzpatrick, Wheatland, 34;
10. Jake Neal, Omaha, Neb., 33;
11. Jeff Tharp, Sherrill, and Jay Johnson, West Burlington, both 30;
13. Curt Schroeder, Newton, and Jesse Sobbing, Malvern, both 29;
15. Joel Callahan, Dubuque, and Curt Martin, Independence, both 26;
17. John Emerson, Waterloo, 25;
18. Jeremiah Hurst, Dubuque, and Rob Toland, Davenport, both 23;
20. Jonathan Brauns, Muscatine, 21.