Be At the Game: Chicago at Green Bay
The bus is fueled up and ready for any excited road time – historic Lambeau Field. On October 20, 2016 Green Bay host Chicago, and you could be there to see each ‘Lambeau Leap’.
Whether you’re a Green Bay fan, a Chicago fan or just a fan of the game, you hear it all the time, “You need to see a game at Lambeau Field.” There isn’t a bad seat in the place, the tailgaiting is amazing, and you can just feel the 50 years of history as soon as you walk in: Starr, Hornung, Favre.
McHugh Events can make it all happen.
Your exclusive packages includes
- One (1) night hotel accommodations BEST WESTERN PREMIER Waterfront at
1 N Main St Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- Check-in Thursday, 10/20/2016
- Check-out Friday, 10/21/2016
- Reserved ticket for the game at Lambeau Field in Green Bay
- Tailgate Party at Bart Starr Plaza – unlimited food and drink
- Round-trip motor coach transportation 6.5 Hours 380 Miles
Here’s the Entire Agenda for the Trip
- 7:00 AM - Bus leaves the Crossroads Mall in the Gordman’s parking lot across from Hurricane Grill & Wings
- Flexible time between 10:00 AM and noon Lunch Stop
- 1:30 PM Arrive at hotel
- 3:00 PM Leave for Lambeau Field and tailgate party
- 4:30 PM Tailgate Party
- 7:25 PM Game Time
- Bus leaves 45-minutes after the game
- 8:00 AM Breakfast at Hotel
- 9:30 AM Check out of hotel and board the bus for return trip
To reserve your spots on the bus, call 866-454-4514.